Conference Services can create a customized package to fit your conference needs. In order to make your planning run smoothly, please take note of the following points:
- The conference must first determine the dates of its program (e.g., which days the majority of guests will arrive and depart).
- Meal service is added according to the conference agenda. Most groups choose to schedule the majority of meals in the residence hall dining facilities to maximize convenience.
- The UW's Bay Laurel Catering is available for special events or to provide substitute service for any or all meals.
- A per person, per day dining minimum is required for all overnight guests.
- The number of packages must be limited to two, and all overnight guests must subscribe to one of these packages.
- There is no refund for shorter stays or unused meal allotments.
- Schedule and event ideas should be discussed early in order to create the ideal package for each conference.
The UW does not offer housing to conference groups on a per-night basis. Housing and food services are offered as a customized package for a fixed set of dates.
Early Arrival and Late Departure Options
- Once the arrival and departure dates are determined, a limited number of guests may be allowed to arrive up to two days early or depart up to two days later on a space-available basis.
- The cost of Early Arrival and Late Departure nights is then added to the package rate for those who extend their stay.
- There are no meal charges included in the Early Arrival or Late Departure costs.
- Early Arrival and Late Departure guests may be housed on a different floor or in a different residence hall than where the conference will be housed. The guests would then move to the conference’s assigned residence hall on the official check-in day.
- There is no refund for canceled Early Arrival or Late Departure nights after the reservation deadline date.
Rates quoted may not be altered by the conference.
All charges, excluding housing, are subject to Washington State sales tax. Estimated costs quoted and prepayments collected by Conference Services normally do not include estimated sales tax.