Conference Services will respond to your reservation by email within three business days. Submission of this request does not guarantee a reservation. Only requests for which an emailed confirmation has been issued by the Conference Services Office are valid.
Food and beverage policy
Food and beverages purchased from HFS express markets and dining units are permitted. Prepackaged, nonperishable items that do not require preparation, refrigeration or heating are permitted if the requester accepts responsibility for cleanup and disposal. Outside food/catering and home-prepared foods are prohibited in HFS meeting spaces.
Pagliacci Pizza (206-726-1717) is the exclusive pizza delivery company for events within the UW residence halls.
Bay Laurel Catering is the exclusive caterer for all HFS meeting space. Contact Bay Laurel Catering directly at 206-685-2051 or email@example.com. (Bay Laurel Catering requires a minimum of two-weeks notice for processing.)
Room sets and audio-visual
For catered events, Bay Laurel Catering will work with you directly to customize your room set. Otherwise, meeting rooms are provided as-is in their standard room set. Furniture can be moved during your reservation but must be returned to its standard room set (a diagram is posted in each room) at the conclusion of your event. Functionality or availability of built-in audio/visual technology is not guaranteed by HFS. To request equipment rental and support, please contact Classroom Technology & Events (CTE) and fill out a CTE equipment request form.
To reserve a meeting room in HFS facilities, a request must be for and by a current HFS student resident. HFS student residents may submit reservation requests up to one quarter in advance. Only those that meet and accept the following qualifications will be considered:
- The reservation is initiated by a current HFS student resident who will be attending the proposed event.
- The reservation request is being submitted at least three business days in advance.
- The reservation request is being submitted no earlier than one quarter in advance.
- More than 50 percent of the attendees will be current HFS residence hall students.
- The event is for no more than three hours.
- Series reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are limited to a maximum of three booked reservations per academic quarter at one time.
- Reservations will not be accepted for dates that fall during Finals Week, Winter Break or Spring Break (select the appropriate academic calendar year and refer to Dates of Instruction section.)
- The requester has read and acknowledged the Meeting Space Reservations Use Policies outlined on the HFS website and on this form.
- Resident Student Organization-related and affiliated events must be requested via the RSO reservation form.
ATTENTION: RSO-related and affiliated events must be requested via the RSO reservation form.
Reservations are not accepted for dates that fall during Finals Week, Winter Break or Spring Break (select the appropriate academic calendar year and refer to "Dates of Instruction" section.) Please limit your reservation request to three hours. Series reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are limited to a maximum of three booked reservations per academic quarter at one time.
|Meeting Location Preference:|
(Please leave blank if no preference)
Learn to operate the A/V equipment
|Please Review and Check All That Apply:|