Conference Services will respond to your reservation by email within three business days. Submission of this request does not guarantee a reservation. Only requests for which an emailed confirmation has been issued by the Conference Services Office are valid.
Conference Services will contact you with rates and estimated billing information. Full prepayment in advance will be required to confirm your event, and sales tax will be added where applicable. Our cancelation structure will be provided along with your invoice. Checks (made payable to the University of Washington), Visa, MasterCard and UW budget numbers are accepted methods of payment.
Food and beverage policy
Food and beverages purchased from HFS express markets and dining units are permitted. Prepackaged, nonperishable items that do not require preparation, refrigeration or heating are permitted if the requester accepts responsibility for cleanup and disposal. Outside food/catering and home-prepared foods are prohibited in HFS meeting spaces.
Bay Laurel Catering is the exclusive caterer for all HFS meeting space. Contact Bay Laurel Catering directly at 206-685-2051 or email@example.com. (Bay Laurel Catering requires a minimum of two-weeks notice for processing.)
Pagliacci Pizza (206-726-1717) is the exclusive pizza delivery company for events within the UW residence halls.
Room sets and audio-visual
For catered events, Bay Laurel Catering will work with you directly to customize your room set. Otherwise, meeting rooms are provided as-is in their standard room set. Furniture can be moved during your reservation but must be returned to its standard room set (a diagram is posted in each room) at the conclusion of your event. Functionality or availability of built-in audio/visual technology is not guaranteed by HFS. To request equipment rental and support, please contact Classroom Technology & Events (CTE) and fill out a CTE equipment request form.
To reserve a meeting room in HFS facilities, a request must be sponsored by a UW school or department. Reservation requests may be submitted up to one year in advance. Only those that meet and accept the following qualifications will be considered:
- The reservation request is from an officer of a Student Activities Office sponsored Registered Student Organization (RSO), a UW school or department, or an off-campus group
- The reservation request is being submitted at least three business days in advance.
- The reservation request is being submitted no earlier than one year in advance.
- Submit a Request for Use of University Facilities (RUUF) form when expecting off-campus attendees.
- Series reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. For Alder Auditorium reservations, RSOs are limited to a maximum of three booked reservations per academic quarter at one time.
- Reservations will not be accepted for dates that fall during Finals Week or Winter Break (select the appropriate academic calendar year and refer to Dates of Instruction section.) Reservation availability during Spring Break is limited and requires advance written approval from the Resident Director of the host residence hall (must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The requester has read and acknowledged the Meeting Space Reservations Use Policies outlined on the HFS website and on this form.
Please add building and room number if applicable
RSO advisor contact info is required for RSO event, if applicable
Reservations are not accepted for dates that fall during Finals Week or Winter Break (select the appropriate academic calendar year and refer to "Dates of Instruction" section.) Reservation availability during Spring Break is limited and requires advance written approval from the Resident Director of the host residence hall (must be emailed to email@example.com ) Series reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. For Alder auditorium reservations, RSOs are limited to a maximum of three booked reservations per academic quarter at one time.
2 hour minimum reservation required
A Request for Use of University Facilities form is required when your event is open to or submitted by an individual or group not associated with UW.
Leave blank if you have no preference.
|Temporary Guest Wi-Fi login:|
For those with non-UW affiliated guests attending their event.
Audio/Visual or other equipment needs, specific room set requirements, additional dates if applicable. Let us know if you will be serving food.
Schedule a training session
|Method of Payment:|
If paying with a UW Budget Number, please provide the following:
|Please Review and Check All That Apply:|