On-campus housing is available at the University of Washington for college and university students pursuing summer internship opportunities in the Seattle area. We have extensive experience providing Seattle intern housing for interns at companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Google, T-Mobile and Nordstrom.
Summer intern housing session
- Begins on Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Minimum stay is 28 nights
Reserve Intern Housing Now
The University of Washington Seattle Campus is located in the vibrant University District, a short bus or light rail ride away from downtown.
You are eligible for Summer Intern Housing if:
- You are 18 years or older at the date of check-in, AND
- You are a registered student at an accredited college or university
Visiting students must present current college or university identification at check-in.
Housing rates include utilities, linens, amenities and $30 towards laundry. There are five room or apartment types to choose from. Please note that move out dates vary depending on the building you select.
- Maple Hall: Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Mercer Court: Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Stevens Court: Sunday, September 1, 2019 [SOLD OUT]
A limited number of rooms are available for late departures from Monday, September 9 to Friday, September 13, 2019. These rooms are located in other residence halls and will require visiting interns to move from their primary summer housing assignment in Mercer Court or Maple Hall. If you are interested in this late departure option please email the Conference Services Office and let us know.
Mercer Court apartments
Mercer Court Apartments are fully furnished and have full-size kitchen appliances. You can choose from:
|Single room in a 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartment with shared bath
|Single room in a 5 or 6 bedroom apartment with private bath
|Single occupancy studio apartment
Summer interns living in Mercer Court must move out no later than 8 am on Sunday, September 8, 2019.
The single rooms in Maple Hall are fully furnished and have private bathrooms.
|Single occupancy with a private bath
Summer interns living in Maple Hall must move out no later than 8 am on Sunday September 8, 2019.
Stevens Court apartments [SOLD OUT]
Stevens Court Apartments are fully furnished and have full size kitchen appliances.
|Single room in a 4-bedroom with shared bath
Summer interns living in Stevens Court must move out no later than 8 am on Sunday, September 1, 2019.
- Free high-speed Internet with ethernet and wi-fi access
- Free use of Fitness Center West
- Free access to Area 01 games area in Maple Hall
- Convenient access to public transportation
- Smoke-free buildings
- All utilities paid—including cable television and Internet
- Close proximity to campus restaurants (all-you-care-to-eat), cafes and District Market grocery store
- Right to purchase single-use guest pass for UW Intramural Athletics (IMA) facility
- University of Washington campus
Reserve Intern Housing Now