The easiest way to add funds to your Husky Card Account is through the Online Card Office using Visa or MasterCard ($5 minimum).
You may also deposit funds in any amount (balance limit of $2,500) with cash or check at one of the following locations:
- Husky Card Account & ID Center, Odegaard Undergraduate Library, ground floor
- Residence hall front desks (summer only)
Automated Husky Card Account deposit stations are positioned at the following locations (they accept cash deposits only and do not provide change):
- Allen Library, ground floor
- Health Sciences Library, T-334 Magnuson Health Sciences Center
- L-114 William H. Gates Hall
- Odegaard Undergraduate Library, 2nd floor
Funds will be posted to your account immediately.* Faculty and staff may also add money to their Husky Card Accounts through payroll deduction.
*Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the parking lot readers to update. If you use your Husky Card to pay for parking within 24 hours of making a deposit, please be aware that the parking lot readers may not have updated.