HFS provides housing incidental to the provision of educational services by the UW. HFS is committed to providing students with an environment conducive to the pursuit of knowledge.
Housing agreements are legal and binding documents between you and the UW. It is important to understand that you will be held accountable to all provisions in your housing agreement. HFS encourages you to read your agreement prior to submitting it electronically, as well as to contact the Student Services Office if you need assistance understanding any of the policies contained therein.
By signing your Housing Agreement, you have made a legal agreement that provides:
A Commitment to You
from the UW to provide housing and dining services, learning opportunities and a living environment that complements your academic and personal development.
A Commitment from You
to act as a responsible student, to be considerate of other residents, to abide by UW rules, to not compromise the safety and security of the living environment, and to fulfill your financial obligations.
2017–18 Housing Agreements
2017–18 Cosigner Agreement (Online Form)
Residence Hall Housing
2017–18 9-Month Housing Agreement (PDF)
2017 Early Fall Start Housing Agreement (PDF)
2017 Summer Housing Agreement (PDF)
2017 Interim Housing Agreement Addendum (PDF)
2017–18 12-Month Apartment Agreement (PDF)
2017–18 Nordheim Court Parking Agreement (PDF)
2017–18 Family Housing Agreement (PDF)
- Requires a commitment for the full academic year, unless assigned after autumn quarter begins
- Begins the Thursday before the first day of autumn quarter classes, or on the assigned move-in date
- Ends the Saturday after spring quarter finals end
- Residence hall housing for undergraduates only
- Requires a commitment of just over 11 months, unless assigned after autumn quarter begins
- Begins three Sundays before autumn quarter classes begin, or on the assigned move-in date
- Ends the Saturday after summer quarter finals end
- Apartment housing for undergraduate and graduate students
- Requires a month-to-month commitment
- Begins on assigned move-in date
- Ends no fewer than 45 days after notice of intent to vacate is submitted
- Apartment housing for students with spouses, registered same-sex domestic partners, and/or children