Updated: September 28, 2021
Please check this page to stay current on openings/closings of dining venues, amenity spaces, package services and building desk services. If you have questions, please contact your community manager.
For coronavirus-related information and ongoing UW updates, go to the University's Coronavirus FAQ.
Dining on campus
During a time of challenge, UW Dining remains committed, as always, to meeting your food and beverage needs on campus. Over the past several months, we developed strategies and protocols to bring you a full range of dining and beverage options in a safe and welcoming atmosphere.
To see what’s open and for current hours of operation, which may change during the quarter, please check out our Eat page.
Carefully crafted and streamlined menus and service
- Quick-service, hot-food options, with some prepackaged food at peak times.
- Our traditional salad bars, build-your-own bars, soup stations, condiments and bakery items will be pre-packaged or staff-served.
- We’ve expanded our District Market To Go options to provide more variety, including re-heatable, pre-packaged entrees.
Logistics to keep you healthy
For Local Point, Center Table, Husky Den and District Market, we have the following physical distancing system and food preparation in place:
- All access point will be open for each venue to enter and exit the facility.
- We’ll have Social Distancing Ambassadors (SDAs) stationed throughout the dining facility to monitor and modulate customer flow and ensure high touch point areas are well sanitized.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning and sanitation practices on all high touch surfaces and common areas.
- Each large venue will have a designated seating area for select guests who wish to maintain social distancing when dining.
- Plexi-glass barriers at all cash register areas at all venues.
- All menu items will be served in compostable, to-go containers, some limited in-house dining will be available at these locations.
- Dining venues will permit some line queuing with the proper line spacing at each station.
- As your schedule permits, consider coming for meals on the early or late side of breakfast, lunch or dinner hours, when lines will be shorter. In addition, hot food options are also available all day at the District Market.
- Elimination of all self-serving condiments, silverware, and sauce dispensers with the purpose of limiting cross contact among guests. All condiments and silverware are individually portioned for your safety.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience as we implement this new system! If you have any questions or feedback, contact UW Dining at email@example.com.
Husky Card services
The Husky Card Office is continuing to provide both in-person and remote service. For the most current hours of operation, and options for obtaining your Husky Card, see the Husky Card Operations Updates page.
Student emergency aid program
With the adjustments to service and operations hours at HFS, some student employees might be experiencing financial uncertainty due to losing shifts because of these changes. The University has a resource in place for students in this situation, the Student Emergency Aid program. Student employees can learn more at the UW Student Emergency Aid website.
All amenity spaces are open.