Skip to main content


Guest Payment

Parents and guests can make a housing and dining payment on behalf of a student. If you are a UW student and want to make a housing payment, please use the Student Payment page.

Please sign-in at the bottom of this page to make an online housing payment on behalf of your student via credit or debit card.

For international and 529 account payments please use Flywire as described in the instructions below.

Please do not use this page to add money to your Husky Card nor your dining account. 

Add money to Husky Card

Increase dining level

Pay by mail

To submit a deposit payment or housing payment via check, please print and fill out a Check Remittance Form. On the check, write the UW Student ID Number and last name of the student you are paying on behalf of. Please mail the check and Check Remittance Form to:

University of Washington
Housing & Food Services
Financial Services Office
1045 NE Campus Parkway, Box 355607
Seattle, WA 98195-5607

The U.S. Postal Service began changing first-class mail delivery time frames in October. This change may result in mailed payments taking longer to arrive. Please be sure to mail your check in advance to ensure it arrives before the payment deadline.

Pay online

You may pay housing payments online using most major credit cards. Housing deposits may not be paid online via this page. Housing deposits may only be paid by credit card when the student is prompted for a deposit payment when completing the housing application process. HFS does not charge a convenience fee for using a debit or credit card online. You will receive confirmation of your payment to the email address you provide during the payment process.

To make a payment, please enter the UW student ID number and last name of the student whose account you are making a payment towards and select "submit" to proceed with the payment.

If your payment is declined, it is possible that your card has a daily spending limit. Please contact your financial institution for assistance. HFS is not able to assist with declined cards.

Pay online with an international account

HFS partners with Flywire to streamline the process for international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. Pay using Flywire - Select the UW Seattle Housing and Dining Payment option.

Pay online with a 529 account

Many 529 College Savings plans now have a digital distribution option (electronic ACH) which saves time and improves transparency with real-time payment tracking. When requesting a withdrawal from your plan, check with your plan administrator to see if a digital distribution option is available.

Sign In

Payments made toward the student's account balance will be displayed on their Statement of Account within two business days. If you have been authorized to view student account information on behalf of the student, you have access to that page using your authorization PIN.

Please review important financial information.

For assistance, please contact the Student Services Office at 206-543-4059 or