Skip to main content


HFS Student Employment

HFS Student Employment Job Search

Use this page to search open jobs. Only registered UW students can apply for jobs listed on this site. Please view the Frequently Asked Questions.

Apply for a job

Job #

 TitleCategory Name
101 Dining Student AssistantDining & Café Positions
107 Office Assistant Candidate BankOffice Assistant Positions
110 Conference AssistantAdministrative Services
171 Office Assistant for HFS Facilities OfficeOffice Assistant Positions
192 Bay Laurel Catering Student AssistantDining & Café Positions
196 Starbucks BaristaDining & Café Positions
206 Student Cafes Delivery DriverDining & Café Positions
233 Pagliacci Student AssistantDining & Café Positions
238 Bay Laurel Catering Student Truck DriverDining & Café Positions
280 Perks and Rec Desk AttendantPerks & Recreation

The UW is an EO/AA employer.

Note: In order to start working, the HFS Payroll Office will need to see original documentation showing your eligibility to work in the U.S. (such as your Social Security card, birth certificate or passport). To see the complete list of allowable documentation, go to

DACA Students

The university and its leadership remain steadfastly committed to the educational success of DACA enrollees and students. DACA enrollees are welcome to explore employment opportunities with HFS.