Vending on campus
Our goal is to provide convenient and trouble-free food and beverage vending machines to the campus community where our customers work, study, relax and live 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Campus vending machines accept the Dining Account, Husky Card Account, Google Pay, Apple Pay and all major credit cards.
REFUND REQUESTS OR MALFUNCTIONING MACHINES
You may request a refund or report a broken machine by emailing email@example.com.
For a refund request: Please describe the problem and provide your UW student or employee ID number along with the amount of the transaction. If your Husky Card Account was charged for a product you did not receive or if you lost cash in the machine, we can send a refund to your campus mail box or off-campus address.
For a broken machine: Please be as specific as possible regarding the machine location, type of machine and the problem so that the service technicians are able to make repairs quickly.
Cash to card kiosk in District Market
ReadySTATION® kiosks provide the service of instantly converting cash to a network-branded prepaid debit card.
- It’s as simple as inserting your cash into the kiosk and a prepaid card is dispensed.
- Kiosks convert cash to card.
- There is no cost to get a card, and there are no fees to use the card.
- Cards are not reloadable.
- Guests can check their card balance anywhere, anytime. Simply go to RCbalance.com or call the number found on the back of the card.
- Kiosks offer two language options. Guests can select English or Spanish.
- Kiosks accept US currency only. Up to $500 can be loaded on a card.
If you need help
If the kiosk accepts your money, and no card comes out, the kiosk will automatically dispense a receipt that says: CARD NOT ISSUED. You have not lost your money. Please see a District Market staff member for help.