Your Housing Agreement is a document that tells you what the rules and expectations are while you are living with Housing & Food Services. When you sign the Housing Agreement you agree to the conditions. It is legally binding for the duration of the Housing Agreement period.
If you have questions about your housing agreement, consider reading our Top 10 Questions pdf. If you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are planning on living on-campus for the academic year, Autumn, Winter and Spring quarters, the 9-month housing agreement is your best option.
- Requires a commitment for the full academic year, unless assigned after autumn quarter begins
- If you live in a residence hall, you are required to have a dining plan
- Residence hall housing is for undergraduates only
2022–23, 9-Month Housing Agreement (PDF)
2022–23 Early Fall Start Housing Agreement (PDF)
2022 Interim Housing Agreement (PDF)
2022 Summer Housing Agreement (PDF)
If you prefer on-campus housing that covers the academic year and summer quarter and you want to live in an apartment, you can select the 12-month agreement.
- Requires a commitment of just over 11 months, unless assigned after autumn quarter begins
- Dining plan is optional
- Apartment housing is for undergraduate and graduate students
2022–23, 12-Month Apartment Agreement (PDF)
Family apartments are designed for students with spouses, registered same-sex domestic partners, and/or children
- Requires a month-to-month commitment
- Begins on assigned move-in date
- Family apartments are available for undergraduate and graduate students
2022–23 Family Housing Agreement (PDF)
Covid, cosigner and parking agreements
2022–23 HFS Public Health Agreement (PDF)
2022–23 Cosigner Agreement (online form)
2022–23 Family Housing Cosigner Agreement (online form)
2022–23 Nordheim Court Parking Agreement (PDF)