Guest cards are a fast, convenient way to pay for the dining experience for your visiting groups. Instead of waiting in line while cashiers ring up and make change, your guests will be able to swipe their preloaded guest cards. Ordering guest cards for your group will help you keep track of how much they spend and help everyone have an easy, enjoyable trip to the UW.
Organizers should review the information for visiting groups. Orders for guest cards must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide us with at least five business days to complete the processing of your request. In your request please include:
- The number of cards
- The name of your group
- The dollar amount you'd like available on each card
- Whether you would like the cards to be valid on campus only or also at the University Book Store (please refer to our complete list of on-campus locations that accept the Husky Card.)
- The date(s) you would like your cards to be valid for use. All cards must have an expiration date and will expire at midnight at the end of that day.
- Method of payment: We accept credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only), POs and UW budget numbers. If paying by a UW budget, please include the budget name and number.
- When you would like to pick up your guest card order
The remaining balance on your guest cards will be automatically refunded.
The service fee for guest cards is dependent on the number of cards you will need:
- 1–50 cards: $15
- 51–100 cards: $25
- 101–200 cards: $50
- 201–300: $75
Guest card orders must be picked up from the Husky Card Account & ID Center located on the ground floor of the Odegaard Undergraduate Library. We are unable to mail guest cards.
Department cards are a great way for your department to pay for certain UW services that accept the Husky Card as a form of payment. They can be used easily and conveniently to pay for copies, printing in labs, printing posters, and meals for guests. The assigned owner of the card can be granted online access to view the current card balance, transaction history, and to freeze the account if misplaced at any time through the Online Card Office.
Department cards must be requested by an authorized employee of that department. Please send your request via your UW email account to email@example.com. Please provide us with at least five business days to complete the processing of your request. In your request, include the following:
- The initial deposit amount
- Your budget name and number
- Your department name
- The UW NetID and name of the assigned owner of the card
- When you would like to pick up your department card
There is no setup or service fee involved. Additional deposits can be made at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the card number, dollar amount to deposit, and budget information. The deposits you make on your department card will be billed to your budget via an Internal Sales Document (ISD).
Department cards must be picked up at the Husky Card Account & ID Center located on the ground floor of the Odegaard Undergraduate Library. We are unable to mail department cards.
Dining on Campus for Visiting Groups
Please notify us ten business days in advance. Call UW Dining at 206-685-4950 or email us prior to arrival.
You can purchase prepaid Husky Cards for dining on campus. Visit Husky Card Services for more information.
All of our dining locations accept Visa, MasterCard and Husky Cards. If your group would like boxed lunches or full-service catering during your campus visit, consider Bay Laurel Catering.