Guest meal cards
Guest meal cards are a fast, convenient way to pay for the dining experience for your visiting groups by allowing them to swipe preloaded guest cards. Ordering guest cards for your group will help you keep track of how much is spent and help everyone have an easy, enjoyable trip to the UW.
Orders for guest cards must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your count is confirmed, please submit your order at least five business days in advance to ensure the processing of your request. Include the following information in your email:
- Name of your group
- Number of cards
- Dollar amount to load per card
- Whether you would like the cards to be valid for on-campus dining only or also at the University Book Store (please refer to our complete list of on-campus locations that accept the Husky Card Account.)
- The date(s) you would like your cards to be valid for use. All cards must have an expiration date and will expire at midnight at the end of that day.
- Method of payment: We accept credit cards, POs and UW budget numbers. If paying by a UW budget, please include the budget name and number. If paying by PO, please provide a copy of it with your request. If paying by credit card, we will provide you with specific instructions for how to make your payment online.
- When you would like to pick up your guest card order by. Our current walk-in service hours and location can be found on our Operations Updates page.
The remaining balances on your guest meal cards will be automatically refunded.
The service fee for guest cards is dependent on the number of cards you will need:
- 1–50 cards: $15
- 51–100 cards: $25
- 101–200 cards: $50
- 201–300: $75
Guest card orders must be picked up from the Husky Card Account & ID Center located on the ground floor of the Odegaard Undergraduate Library. We are unable to send guest cards by mail.
Department cards are a great way for your department to pay for UW services that accept the Husky Card Account as a form of payment. They can be used easily and conveniently to pay for copies, printing in labs, printing posters, and meals for guests. The assigned owner of the card can be granted online access to view the current card balance, transaction history, and to freeze the account if misplaced at any time through the Online Card Office.
Department cards must be requested by an authorized employee of that department. Please send your request via your UW email account to email@example.com. Please provide us with at least five business days to complete the processing of your request. In your request, include the following:
- The initial deposit amount
- Your budget name and number
- Your department name
- The UW NetID and name of the assigned owner of the card
- When you would like to pick up your department card
There is no setup or service fee involved. Additional deposits can be made at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the card number, dollar amount to deposit, and budget information. The deposits you make on your department card will be billed to your budget via an Internal Sales Document (ISD).
Department cards must be picked up at the Husky Card Account & ID Center located on the ground floor of the Odegaard Undergraduate Library. We are unable to send department cards by mail.