Updated March 30, 2020
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Open for in-person services
8:00 am–12:00 pm
1:00 pm–4:45 pm
Closed for lunch hour noon–1 pm
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Closed, no in-person service
Staff available via phone and email
Notice: Husky Card Office is not currently accepting cash for deposits or payments. Customers may still deposit funds to their Husky Card Account through the Online Card Office.
Request your Husky Card by mail
To support Washington’s stay-at-home order, currently registered students and active employees may now request to have their Husky Card mailed to them. Send an email directly from your UW email account to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Full name
- UW ID Number
- Reason for request (i.e. new student/employee, lost, stolen, damaged, etc.)
- Indicate choice of preferred or legal name to be printed
- Current mailing address (domestic only, we are not able to mail cards internationally)
- Payment method for $25 fee (replacement cards only) – Husky Card Account, tuition charge (students), or payroll deduction (employees)
Please note: Replacement Husky Cards will be printed within 1-2 business days of receiving your request and may take 1-2 weeks to arrrive. Once your replacement card has been printed it will permanently deactivate your previous card and the process cannot be cancelled or refunded.
If you are requesting your first Husky Card, you must also include the following:
- A digital photo named as your UW student/employee ID number (see photo requirements below)
- A color photocopy of a driver's license (front and back), state ID, passport, or military ID
ID Photo submission requirements
- Current color photo of yourself, passport photos are ideal.
- Background of a single solid light color (preferably white, off-white or light blue).
- Looking straight at the camera (no side profiles).
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to collarbone and centered within the frame.
- No hats or sunglasses. Only prescription eyewear is permitted.
- No hands, feet or other objects should appear in the image.
- Neutral or smiling facial expressions only.
- File format must be jpeg and cannot exceed 500 KB.
- Photo must be unedited. Use of any photo editing or filtering will result in a rejection of your photo.
Incoming Autumn Quarter 2020 students: At this time we are not yet issuing new Husky Cards for students starting in the fall. You will have an opportunity to submit your request and documents during your online A&O session this summer, at which point you will receive more specific information.