Receiving mail and packages
- Letter mail will be placed inside your mailbox by the U.S. Postal Service.
- You will not receive notification that mail has been delivered.
- Packages are delivered by carriers directly to the apartments.
The Blakeley Village front desk will not sign for or take responsibility for any packages.
Residents are able to pick up packages at the community center Monday through Friday from 10 am–5:30 pm.
Outgoing letters and packages
- Letters: can be dropped off at the front desk or dropped into the outgoing letter box located near the residents’ mailboxes for U.S. Postal Service pickup.
- Packages: can be dropped off at the Nordheim Court front desk, located near the Blakeley Village Community Center.
The front desk staff does not have the tools to weigh and measure your mail or to determine the required amount of postage.